- Open Outlook and on the lower-left hand corner of the application window, click the "Folders" or "Folder List" icon to view all folders.
- Expand "All Public Folders", right click on the public folder you would like to make a favorite, and then left click on "Add to Favorites".
- Expand "Favorites" folder, right click on the public folder you would like to make a favorite, and then left click on "Show in Favorites". Note: if you are adding a contacts folder, this step is not required
- Finally, click the "Mail" icon or "Contacts"/"People" icon (depending on the type of folder you made a favorite) on the lower left hand tool bar and you will note the public folder is now a favorite on the upper left hand corner of the screen.
Outlook Web Access (OWA)
- Log into your DHS SecureMail account.
- Right click on "Favorites" on the top left of your screen and select "Add public folder to Favorites"
- Select the folder you would like to add, click "Add to Favorites" button, and click close button.
This page has no comments.