Unlimited Support Policy
Our unlimited support agreements mean you can reach out for as much help as required to get your job done! We charge a flat monthly fee so you can reach out for help as much as you need without additional fees. We delight in addressing the issues that prevent you from getting your work done so please get in touch with us much as necessary when you need support!
Support Hours of Operation
Our help desk is open Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM, excluding holidays. We do provide after-hours emergency support, however response may vary depending on Support Engineer availability.
Contact Info Location
Our contact info is located on the lower right hand corner of each desktop in your office for easy access. You computer name is also indicated for easy machine ID when speaking with one of our support professionals.
When to Contact Us
Contact us when you encounter errors, malfunctions, or technical issues of any kind with:
- Electronic health records software & systems
- Computer hardware or software
- Medical devices
- Deleted or overwritten files
- Email systems
- Phone systems
- Music or video systems
- Security camera systems
- Any other network connected device
Training or "How To" Related Questions
To get answers to training or "how to" based questions with your practice management, imaging, or other health records software, please contact your software vendor directly, as they are best equipped to provide this kind of support.
How to Contact Us
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (best method)
- When you submit your request via email, our system automatically generates a service ticket and you will receive an immediate acknowledgement of your request.
- Please send a separate email for each request.
- If your request is urgent, please include the word “urgent” in your email subject line.
Phone: 707-536-9173 (service request follow up)
- Press "1" if following up on an existing service request and your call will be routed to the DHS client support engineer handling your case.
- Press "2" to submit a new support request. Leave a message in our support voicemail box and our automated system will create a service ticket for you.
- If your request is urgent, please indicate so in your message.
If at any time you feel your support issue is not being given the attention it deserves or is not being addressed quickly enough, please contact our existing request line (707-856-9173, option 1) and ask that your issue be escalated. You may also request to speak with a manager.
Two Special Requests to You
1. One Request per Email
So we can give each support issue you submit the attention it deserves, please send a separate email message for each individual issue you have. Doing so allows us to schedule an adequate amount of time and the appropriate support representative to each request.
2. Respond to Requests from Related Emails
If a service ticket has been generated and you want to respond or update us about the issue, please REPLY to any email you receive relating to your original request, rather than creating a new email to reply. This allows the system to keep all related correspondence in the same ticket.
Our Service Process
1. Support Request
To create a support request, please email us at: email@example.com.
A new service ticket is generated and an email confirmation of your request is sent to you.
3. Ticket Processing
Once your request is in our system, we prioritize it and assign the best resource to effectively address it.
Once we assess the issue, we will respond via phone or email. We will stay in touch with you each time we work on your issue until complete.
When we resolve your issue, you will receive a call or email with details of what was done to solve the problem fully and completely.
This page has no comments.