The Microsoft "Snipping Tool" is a great way to capture an image of your entire screen or just a portion of your screen. Once you capture the image you want, you can also use the tool to annotate and save or your email your captured image.
- Launch Windows Snip & Sketch: Click Windows Start button, type "Snip" and then "Snip & Sketch" it in the search results.
- Initiate & Capture Image:
- Select "New".
- Position cursor on upper left hand corner of the image you wish to capture.
- Click and hold your left mouse button, drag your mouse to the lower left hand corner of the image you wish to capture and release mouse button.
- Annotate Image: Select desired tool from top row and use to annotate image as desired.
- Save Image or Attach to Outlook Email:
- To save the captured image to computer, click Snip & Sketch disk icon (image on left in red box below) navigate to your "Downloads" folder, name file and click "Save button.
- To attach image to Outlook email, click Snip & Sketch copy icon (image on right in red box below), create a new email message in outlook, position cursor in desired place for image in message and click "Paste" button.
This page has no comments.