Please provide a floor plan printed on an 8.5"x11" sized sheet of paper identifying the clinical or office function and/or name of each room or area in which computers will be used. If you do not have a pre-formatted floor plan, create a rough sketch of your office with wall partitions on an 8.5"x11" sized sheet of paper and use multiple pages if required. Once completed, scan, save as a PDF document, and attach at the bottom of this article. Your floor plan should include the following items. Use a pen or pencil to identify the areas & items below:
- Indicate Administrative Rooms: Indicate each administrative room function or name in which computers will be used (e.g. Front Desk) and underline.
- Indicate Clinical Rooms: Indicate each clinical room function or name in which computers will be used (e.g. Exam Room 1) and underline.
- Indicate Additional Rooms: Indicate each additional room function or name in which computers will be used (e.g. Consult Office 1, Dr. Brown Private, etc) and underline.
- Mark Computer Locations: Mark computer location (approximate) in each room or area with a " ".
- Mark Shared Computers: Mark computers that are shared with multiple staff (three or more people) with an "S".
- Mark Private Computers: Mark computers that private and are primarily used by one or two users only with a "P".
- Indicate Computer Names: Write the name of each computer (indicated on the lower right hand corner of each screen) next to the associated computer in your drawing.
- Indicate Private Computer Users: Write the first & last name of staff members that use a private computer (marked with a "P") next to the associated computer in your drawing. Note that private computers can have 1-2 staff listed.
* A floor plan helps us properly document your network for support and project implementation purposes. Below is an example:
Please click the "Choose Files" button below, select your Floor Plan (PDF) document, and click "Submit".