For Microsoft Office Outlook 2016, 2013 and 2010
- Click the "File" tab.
- Click the "Info" tab in the menu and then click "Automatic Replies" (Out of Office)
- Set Automatic Replies settings:
- Select "Send Automatic Replies"
- Check "Only send during this time range"
- Enter the time range you would like your automatic reply sent
- Enter the reply text you would like to be automatically sent. Enter a reply BOTH on the "Outside My Organization" tab AND on the "Inside My Organization" tab
- Click "OK"
NOTE: Your reply will automatically be sent to anyone emailing you during the period specified and will turn itself off automatically at the "End Time" set. Only one reply is send to each sender during set reply period no matter how many messages from the sender are received.
This page has no comments.