In order to meet HIPPA compliance requirements and Electronic Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) section 164.308, medical practices must adhere to stringent standards for data backup & disaster recovery. These standards include backup encryption, viability testing, offsite backup storage, intra-daily data capture and an adequate disaster recovery plan. With these requirements in mind, we created our DHS ProActive Backup solution.
DHS ProActive Backup features:
- Hourly backups of all data and software.
- Weekly backup data set viability testing.
- Backup encryption with daily offsite backups.
- Offsite backup storage in a secure SSAE 16 type II compliant data center.
- Disaster recovery ability to recover server to backup appliance if primary server fails.
- Monitoring of solution and remediation of issues by DHS.
This page has no comments.