- Select "Settings": On your iOS device (iPhone or iPad), navigate to and select "Settings".
- Select "Accounts & Passwords: Select "Accounts & Passwords OR "Mail, Contacts, Calendars" if iOS 10 or earlier.
- Select "Add Account": In "Accounts and Passwords" module, select "Add Account".
- Select "Exchange": In "Add Account" module, select "Exchange".
- Enter Preliminary Account Info: Enter the following and then select "Next".
- Email: Your email address as provided by DHS support.
- Password: Your email account password as provided by DHS support.
- Description: Enter "Office Email" or other appropriate account description.
- Select "Continue": If you see the following warning, select "Continue".
- Enter Remaining Account Info: Enter the following and then select "Next".
- Server: webmail.dhsforyou.com
- Domain: dhshosting
- Username: enter your email address
- Select "Save": Select "Save" to save email settings.
Account setup is now complete! You should start to see email populate in your inbox after a few minutes.